ALIENWARE M17 R2 – A NEW LEGEND IS BORN
ALIENWARE M17 R2 Pantalla 17.3″ Intel Core i5-9300H NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti SSD 256GB 8GB RAM
At just 5.8 lb, 18.6 mm thin and 10% removed from the z-height, the new Alienware m17 is lighter and leaner than our previous m17. Designed from the ground up, the m17 features a premium magnesium alloy chassis based on our new legendary design and high-contrast finish color options including Lunar Light and Dark Side of the Moon.
Available with Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro: Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and gameplay streaming
Experience unprecedented performance thanks to hyper-efficient voltage regulation engineered to exceed Intel® and NVIDIA® reference design requirements. With 8-phase voltage regulation on NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti, NVIDIA® RTX 2060, 2070 and 2080 Max-Q design graphics and 6-phase voltage regulation on Intel® Core™ i7 and i9HK processors, the new Alienware m17 is hardwired for greater efficiency and sustained turbo frequencies, enabling longer stretches of GPU and CPU high performance. NVIDIA® GeForce® 16 Series cards feature a powerful core streaming multiprocessor that can handle the complex graphics of modern games while driving new shading advancements and improved power efficiency. Taking it to the next level with 20 Series GeForce RTX™ gives you the powerhouse performance, next-gen graphics, and NVIDIA technologies like ray tracing, DLSS, and AI-enhanced graphics rendering to take on even the most challenging titles—now, and in the future.
In addition to the performance innovation from hyper-efficient voltage regulation, the new Alienware m17 is engineered to enable Dynamic CPU overclocking on all processor options.
Our latest thermal technology, Advanced Alienware Cryo-Tech v3.0, is engineered to accompany and protect 6-phase CPU voltage regulation and 8-phase GPU voltage regulation, as well as a 32% diameter increase in the CPU fan blades and 10% diameter increase in the GPU fan blades of the new m17. In addition, the new m17 offers improved airflow and 25% less obstruction than Cryo-Tech v2.0 by directly channeling the cooler air onto the most sensitive cores of the system.
With all the latest engineering enhancements, you can expect increased power efficiency and higher speeds for longer sustained periods.
Here’s a closer look at our innovative cooling solution:
* Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the top and bottom vents, and exhales exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
* High voltage driving fan: The fire resistant, Kevlar-like liquid-crystal polymer fan blades include sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. There are now 86 unique fan blades to cool both the CPU and GPU.
* Load-balancing heat pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across three 6mm diameter and one 8mm diameter copper-composite heat pipes.
* Dense copper fin stacks: The new generation copper finstack design provides more surface area for heat transfer to occur, improving its ability to expel heat and increase system performance.
* Dynamic thermal control: A built-in gyroscope and accelerometer can tell if you are gaming on your desktop or lap, and it will automatically adjust the temperature and up your system’s performance while you’re gaming on your desktop.
The new Alienware m17 comes standard with an exceptional FHD display, 72% color gamut, 300-nits brightness and the thinnest left and right bezels (6.6 mm) among all other 17″ Alienware gaming laptops.
Despite its thin, lightweight frame, the m17 boasts a commanding 17.3″ screen and rapid refresh rate options.
* Uninterrupted gaming: For gamers who prioritize blazing-fast gameplay, the Alienware m17 offers a 144Hz panel option that features a 9ms response time, Eyesafe® technology and Tobii eye tracking.
* Low blue light technology: With the 144Hz display panel comes with first-to-market Eyesafe® Display Technology that reduces harmful blue light rays without color distortion. This unique panel lowers the exposure to high-energy visible light to keep you deep in the game while maintaining incredible image quality.
Next-gen Tobii eye tracking adds a completely new form of immersion to your game. Smaller sensors with wake capabilities enable features and sensitivity to track head pose, presence, fine gaze and eye position.
Available in 144Hz panel option.
* Enhanced interactions: UI elements fade when not making eye contact so you can get deeper into the game. Characters know when you’re looking at them and will respond accordingly.
* New tracking tools: Learn, train and improve using eye tracking-enabled tools designed to measure your mini map awareness and help you learn when to pay attention to the clock.
* Software support: Show viewers where you’re looking while streaming your favorite game. Tobii Ghost software supports all major streaming platforms and software.
* Twitch-ready: Toggle between visualizations like heatmaps, shadow, and spotlight using our extension. You no longer need to move your mouse to show viewers what you’re talking about, just glance at it.
* Improved keyboard: The newly architected keyboard has been built from the ground up and features greater travel (1.7 mm) than the previous m17, RGB per-key Alien FX lighting, N-Key rollover and anti-ghosting technology.
* Premium touchpad: A new precision-point glass touchpad provides a high-quality gaming experience you can feel.
NEW ALIENWARE COMMAND CENTER
* Dual SSDs: Alienware m17 includes two RAID 0 SSDs. This means the two drives are recognized as a single large drive, maximizing transfer rates and enabling maximum storage and performance.
* Rapid connectivity: Optional Killer™ Networking E3000 2.5Gbps Ethernet NIC and Intel® 8265 WIFI ensure blazing-fast speed. This marks the first time a 17″ Alienware system offers up to 2.5Gbps Ethernet. Base setup also includes Killer™ Ethernet and Killer™ E2600 Gigabit Ethernet controller.
* Outstanding battery life: A Lithium Ion 76WHr battery delivers longer uninterrupted gameplay.
PORTS & SLOTS
1. (2x) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 2. HDMI 2.0b with HDCP 2.2 Output | 3. Mini-Display Port 1.4 Output | 4. Thunderbolt™ 3 Port | 5. Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port | 6. Power/DC-In Port | 7. Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately) | 8. Killer™ Networks E2600 Gigabit Ethernet NIC | 9. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology | 10. Audio Out 1/8″ Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
1. Height (Front): 0.732″ (18.6 mm), (Peak): 0.807″ (20.5 mm), (Rear): 0.768″ (19.5 mm) | 2. Width: 15.74″ (399.8 mm) | 3. Depth: 11.63″ (295.5 mm) | Average Weight: 5.80 lb (2.63 kg)